123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Troubleshooting
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO A WIRELESS NETWORK
You will need the following items to connect the printer to an integrated wireless network.
- A wireless 802.11b/g/n network that includes a wireless router or access point.
- The HP printer and the computer should be connected to the same wireless network Connection.
- Select the Network name (SSID)
- WEP key or WPA passcode (if needed)
- You can download driver from 123.hp.com/envy5660 or 123.hp.com/setup 5660
123 HP envy 5660 printer offline error
If your hp envy 5660 printer shows go offline due to cartridge error, wireless network error or computer related errors, it is very simple to clear away.
- Turn off your envy5660 printer and turn it on again.
- Unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer and again connect the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and pull the cartridges to remove it.
- Now, reinstall the cartridges and close the cartridge access door.
- Reinstall the cartridges again and again and turn off the envy 5660 printer.
- Turn on the printer again and continue this for several times.
- After doing this, turn off your computer to get away from this offline error and to get continuous network coverage.
- In your PC, go to
- And click on Devices and Printers.
- Then right click on the HP Envy 5660 Setup.
- Click on Use printer offline and remove it from the list.
- Now, your envy 5660 printer is online and you can start printing in your envy 5660 printer.
- Again turn off your 123.HP.com/envy5660 and disconnect your printer.
- Reconnect your envy 5660 printer and turn it on.
- Restart your computer again and you can now start printing and your printer is online.
123.hp.com/envy5660 - HP auto wireless connect
HP auto wireless connect is a setup which allows you to connect to your wireless network without giving your network name or password. This HP envy 5660 printers are compatible with this feature and you can connect your wireless network automatically.
- Unbox your new hp envy 5660 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials from the scanner glass, document feeder and the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and install the cartridges properly.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the electrical power supply and turn on your 123.HP.com/envy5660.
- Now, give all the required settings in the printer such as the language, country and date and time.
- Once installation is finished, your printer goes for alignment session.
- It will take few minutes for the printer to print an alignment paper.
- Install all the drivers and softwares of your envy 5660 printer in your PC.
- Select the network type as auto wireless connect.
- Then give Yes to send the wireless settings to the new hp envy 5660 printer.
- Your printer and computer are now connected to the Auto wireless setup and your printer is now available with the wireless network connection.