OJpro 6960 Driver Install Windows
- Switch on the printer by connecting the power cord provided.
- Connect the printer to the System with the USB cable provided, which is not more than 3 metres length to connect with the network properly.
- If the OS is Windows 10, then the built in software will automatically detect the OS.
- The built in software will start downloading the driver software into your system.
- Follow the instructions that appears in the screen to complete the installation process.
- For further assistance 123.hp.com/setup.
- If it is some other Windows OS follow the steps below.
OJ pro Driver Install for Windows:
- Power on the Printer by connecting it to the power cord provided.
- Insert the CD/DVD ROM provided in the system.
- Connect the USB Cable to the Printer.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Connect the cable to the system and place the printer close to the system, so that the network connection would be proper.
- The system detects the Printer.
- If your system didn’t detect then unplug the USB cable.
- Connect it again properly.
- If again not detected, try a different USB slot.
- At once the printer is detected by the system, the Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the Setup File.
- Start the Installation wizard.
- After installation, your system is ready to print any document with the help of the printer connected to it.
To check it, take a test print.