123.hp.com/amp130 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/amp130 - Scan to email
In your printer software downloaded Windows PC, select your printer name from the printer list. HP printer assistant window will open. Double click on the Scanner action or Scan to email wizard. Select the document or photo you want to scan and then click Scan and click on Send to scan to your email. You can scan the document and save it in your email either as a PDF or JPEG.123 HP AMP 130 Software from 123.hp.com/amp130.
HP Web Services Setup
- Unbox your HP AMP 130 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printers control panel, scanner glass, document feeder and the paper tray.
- Now, install the cartridges by opening the front panel of your 123.hp.com/amp130.
- Turn on your HP AMP 130 printer and check whether it is ready to use.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.123 HP AMP 100 Software from 123.hp.com/amp100.
- In your HP AMP 130 printer’s control panel, touch eprint or web services or wireless settings or network setup.
- Click print Information to get the information sheet with the printer’s email ID.
- Wait until the printer ejects the information sheet.
- If you did not get your printer’s email ID, then find the printer’s claim code.
- Now, add @hpeprint.com to it.
- You can now use this printer’s email id to send documents from anywhere.
HP AMP 130 scanner setup
To scan from your 123.hp.com/amp130, you must install the cartridges in your unboxed printer and turn it on. Place the document over the scanner glass and tap on scan.
The other way is to connect your HP AMP 130 printer with the network connection to the computer. Enable the scan to computer option in the printer’s control panel. In your computer, double click on your AMP 130 printer. In the HP printer assistant, click on manage scan to computer option. Your computer will now detect the printer. Place the document or photo you want to scan over the scanner glass. The printer scans the document or photo and will automatically send the output to the computer.
The other way of scanning is to scan to your android device with the help of the hp all-in-one printer remote. Download and install the all-in-one printer remote in your android device. Go to settings. Select your printer. Place the document that is to be scanned over the scanner glass and tap on scan. In your android device, tap on scan and save.
HP AMP 130 Paper jam issues
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove any jammed paper from the cartridge access area and the paper path cover located toward the front of the printer.
- To avoid tearing any whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands. Close the cartridge access door.
- Gently turn the printer onto its right side Check the surface directly under and around where the printer sits Remove any obstructions that might remain.
- Turn the printer over to its normal position.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Touch OKto clear any messages on the printer control panel.
- Print a test page to make sure that the hardware functions correctly.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray, if it is not already loaded.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Settings icon and then touch Tools.
- Touch Printer Status Report. The printer prints the test page.
- If these steps did not resolve the issue or the test page did not print, continue to the next solution.
- Do it again and again for 5 times.
- If the problem still persists, then go for servicing.123 HP AMP 130 Software from 123.hp.com/amp130.