To fax from your ojpro7510 printer, you must power on your printer. Then, connect your printer to the telephone cable. After connecting your printer with the telephone cable, your printer is ready to fax. You can also fax by “Digital Fax Setup”, by which you can send and receive fax to your E-mail or PC. For this you must install printer software in your PC. You can learn this in 123.hp.com/ojpro7510.
To copy from your printer, switch on the printer.After switching on the printer, load paper in Input Tray. The original print must be placed side-down on the Scanner glass or print side-up in the Document Feeder. In Printer Control Panel Display- click COPY. Select the document/ID-card / photo you want to copy. Then select the number of copies needed and tap on COPY. To learn more, 123.hp.com/ojpro7510.
To scan from your Ojpro 7510 printer, install the hp printer software in your PC. Check whether the PC and the printer are connected properly. To scan to a PC, you must enable the scan to a computer feature in the HP Printer Software. Scan the document/ photo you want to scan. You can save it either in PDF or JPEG. You can even scan to your E-mail by logging in to your E-mail or can scan through web-scan.To know more 123.hp.com/ojpro7510.
123 HP OJPRO 7510 Driver install for Windows
- Switch on the printer by connecting the power cord provided.
- Connect the printer to the System with the USB cable provided, which is not more than 3 metres length to connect with the network properly.
- If the OS is Windows 10, then the built in software will automatically detect the OS.
- The built in software will start downloading the driver software into your system.
- Follow the instructions that appears in the screen to complete the installation process.
- For further assistance 123.hp.com/setup.
- If it is some other Windows OS follow the steps below.
OJ pro Driver Install for Windows:
- Power on the Printer by connecting it to the power cord provided.
- Insert the CD/DVD ROM provided in the system.
- Connect the USB Cable to the Printer.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Connect the cable to the system and place the printer close to the system, so that the network connection would be proper.
- The system detects the Printer.
- If your system didn’t detect then unplug the USB cable.
- Connect it again properly.
123 HP OJPRO 7510 Driver install for Mac
- Printer has driver software available for Mac OS.
- Connect the Printer to Mac or wired or wireless network, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
Adding and removing the printer from the printer list:
- Check whether the printer displays in the Printer List.
- If not, add your printer to the list by the following steps:
- Go to the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences in it.
- Click Print and Fax.
- In the dropdown menu, in the printer list, check for the name of the printer.
- If the printer is seen, then press ( –) and the printer will be removed. To add it again, click (+) and the printer will be automatically added to the printer list.
- If the printer is not seen, then press (+) to add the printer to the printer list.
- In the print using box, select the name of your printer in the popup menu.
Installing the driver software for Mac: