123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro8210 - Printing specifications
- This printer can print 600×600 input dots per inch to 1200×1200 optimized dots per inch in black print and 600×600 input dots per inch to 2400×1200 optimized dots per inch in colour print.
- This printer prints on Drop on-demand thermal inkjet printing method.
- The languages used by this printer includes HP PCL6, PCL 5, PDF, Post Script( OS X).
- It automatically prints duplex printing.
- In draft mode, the printing speed is up to 34 pages per minute in black and up to 34 pages per minute in colour. In ISO mode, the printing speed is 22 pages per minute in black and 18 pages per minute in colour.
- This printer can print up to 30,000 pages per minute.
Hp office jet pro 8210 driver install windows
- Turn on your printer and see whether the printer is installed with the cartridges and the printer is ready to use.
- Power on your computer.
- Open the web browser from your computer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup8210.
- HP setup page appears, click download
- Now, click continue to install the software.
- From HP Easy Start, click continue.
- Now, click continue to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select your printer name from the printer list.
- Now, it searches for the network connection between you printer and your computer
- At once connected to a network, it searches for the software.
- Select the full software and drivers or basic drivers.
- HP recommends to install full software and drivers to get better experience with the printers and click continue.
- In the Software Selection Screen, you can customize your software installation.You can download latest Driver and Manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 or 123.hp.com/setup 8210.
hp Office jet pro 8210 driver install mac
- Turn on the printer and check whether the printer is ready to use with no errors or messages displayed on the printer screen.
- Connect your printer to the computer via wired or wireless network.
- Go to Apple menu in your computer- select System Preferences.
- Under the Hardware Section, click Printers and Scanners.
- In the left side of the Printers and Scanners window, click the plus sign.
- In the dropdown menu that opens, click Add Printers and Scanners.
- The name of your hp printer will display.
- Select your printer.
- To use the HP driver, click the Use box.
- From the dropdown menu, select the name of your printer and click add.
- Now, it will download the latest software for the printer and install.
- If some softwares are missing, download and install.
- In the Apple menu from your mac, go to software update.
- Check for the latest updates available from the App store and update.
123.hp.com/ojpro8210 - Power Specifications
- It runs on Internal Universal Power Supply.
- It consumes approximately 0.22 watts per week.
- The input voltage required for this printer is 100to 240 VAC(+/_10%), 50/ 60 Hz (+/_3Hz)
- The output voltage required is +32V/ +12V at 1094mA/ 250mA.
Memory Device Specifications:
- You can print directly from a USB flash drive from the printer control panel without using a computer or the HP printer software.
This printer can read FAT, FAT32 or EX-FAT file system formatted memory devices.You can download latest Driver and Manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 or 123.hp.com/setup 8210.
123.hp.com/ojpro8210 - Environment Specifications
- This printer must be placed under the storage temperature from -40° to 60° C ( -40°to 140°F) and the storage relative humidity must be up to 90% non condensing at a temperature of 60°C(140°F).
- The operating temperature must be maintained at 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F). The recommended operating temperature is 15° to 30°C (59° to 90° F) and the recommended relative humidity is 20% to 80% non condensing.
- The Regulatory Model Number for your product is SNPRC-1603-01.
- The device shall be used in such a manner that the potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized. If the device is provided with the antenna, the human should remain little distant from the antenna. In order to avoid the possibility of exceeding the FCC radio frequency exposure limits, human proximity to the antenna shall not be less than 20 cm (8 inches) during normal operation.