123.hp.com/setup 6968 - Mobile Printer Setup
- Mobile printing in hp office jet pro 6968 printers is possible by connecting it to the mobile phone with a wireless network connection.
- For this, you must switch on your printer.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network connection.
- Connect your android mobile phone to the same wireless network.
- In your Android mobile phone, go to Google play store.
- Download the HP Smart App in your mobile phone.
- Now, Install the HP Smart App in your mobile phone.
- Open the HP smart app and start.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click continue.
- Now, the app will open..You can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968
123.hp.com/setup 6968 - Ink Cartridges Install
- Office jet pro 6968 and other office jet pro series printers has four ink cartridges of yellow, cyan, magenta and black colours.
- With these ink cartridges both colour printing and black and white printing is possible.
- To install these cartridges, firstly you must unbox your printer from the box.
- Then, remove all the blue tapes in the printer.
- Remove all the packing materials in the scanner glass, document feeder and input tray.
- Also, check whether there is any packing materials inside the cartridges tray.
- At once all the packing materials are removed, open the front panel of your Office jet pro 6968 printer..You can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968
123 HP Officejet pro 6968 Troubleshooting
- Printing issues with the papers:
- If your printer has any problems with your paper, try to use only the hp ink cartridges.
- These hp oj pro 6968 printer is made to work with the hp ink cartridges and papers.
- If you want to print everyday document, then use plain paper with colour lock technology.
- If you want dense printing like high contrast graphics or photographs, then use HP advanced photo paper for the best results.
- Find your wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 password:
- In your windows desktop, go to View Network Connections. Right click on the Network name and select Status. Click on Wireless Properties and go to Security. Then, click on show characters. Your password appears. If not, follow the steps below:
- In your router, there would be a label behind which a password appears. This is your Network Password. Again if you are not able to find your password, then follow the steps below:
- Use HP print and scan doctor to locate your password. Go to Start, Choose your printer. In the menu bar, click Network. Then, click Show Advanced Information. Go to Wireless Settings in which you can get your SSID and password for your printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Unboxing Setup