123.hp.com/setup 8210 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet pro 8210 mobile print setup
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the web browser from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup8210.
- HP setup page appears, click download
- Now, click continue to install the software.
- From HP Easy Start, click continue.
- Now, click continue to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select your printer name from the printer list.
- Now, it searches for the network connection between you printer and your mobile phone.
- At once connected to a network, it searches for the software.
- Select the full software and drivers or basic drivers.You can download latest Driver and Manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 or 123.hp.com/setup 8210.
123.hp.com/setup 8210 Printer Model
123 HP Officejet pro 8210 ePrint setup
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network connection.You can download latest Driver and Manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 or 123.hp.com/setup 8210.
- The ePrint logo appears on your printer. If not follow the instructions below:
- Go to web services setup or Network Settings or Wireless settings.
- Click on Web Services menu.
- HP ePrint button appears on your printer’s control panel.
- Touch turn on button to enable web services.
- Continue with the on screen instructions to enable ePrint.
- Update the firmware software by touching on OK button.
- Now, touch Setup button to turn on Web Services.
- After setting up ePrint, enter your printer’s email id in the To address.
- If there is any additional email address, it must be filled in Cc column.
123 HP Officejet pro 8210 Cloud Print Setup
- Switch on your printer.
- In the Chrome browser, sign in to Google.
- Now go to Chrome menu icon.
- Go to Settings.
- In that click Advanced Settings.
- Go to Google Cloud Print and click Manage.
- Your Printer will be detected.
You can also print a document or photo saved in your computer by the following steps.
- Go to Google.
- Touch Google Cloud Print jobs.
- Select Print and upload a file to print.
- Select a file from my computer.
- Choose a document you want to print and then press Open.You can download latest Driver and Manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 or 123.hp.com/setup 8210.