amp 100 driver update
HP AMP 100 printers have softwares and drivers which can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/amp100. Once these softwares and drivers are installed in your PC, you can copy, scan and print from your PC by connecting it to a network with your HP AMP 100 printer. Connect your HP AMP 100 printer and your PC to the same network connection and follow the steps below to update your drivers and firm wares automatically.
- In your PC, download and install the HP printer assistant.
- Go to HP printer assistant in your AMP 100 printer software installed PC.
- Now go to settings.
- If how to receive software update from HP window appears, give install important updates automatically when possible.
- In the scheduling options, set your day and time and click on save.
- This will automatically download and update the printer drivers in the day and time set.
- Connect your PC to the internet connection.
- In your web browser, click on hp.com/amp100.
- Now go to support.
- Click on softwares and drivers.
- Enter your model number of printer as amp 100 and click on find my product.
- Select your printer name from the dropdown printer list.
- Go to firmware and click on download.
- Now your PC will download and install the firmware.
- It is updated and connected to your HP AMP 100 printer.