Envy 7640 Cloud Print Setup
- Switch on your new hp envy 7640 printer.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to a wireless network connection.
- Connect your hp envy 7640 printer to the same wireless network connection
- In your computer, Sign in to google chrome.
- Tap the chrome menu and go to settings.
- Then, go to show advanced settings.
- In that find Google Cloud Print and tap on manage.
- Your computer automatically finds your printer as it is connected to the same network connection as the computer.
- Now, sign in to google.
- Go to google cloud print.
- Tap on print. Then click upload file to print.
- Now, select a file from my computer and open the document that you want to print.
- Choose your printer from the printer list that is displayed.
- Then, tap print. To get rid of your doubts, 123.hp.com/envy7640.
Your printer is now ready to print any saved documents from your computer.