envy 7640 ePrint Setup
With the hp eprint setup, you can send an email on the go from anywhere using your HP envy 7640 printer. To enable eprint in your envy 7640 printer, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the printer drivers from 123.hp.com/envy 7640 in your computer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and switch on the printer.
- Install the cartridges properly by opening the cartridge access window.
- After installing the cartridges, the printer is ready to use.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
- The ePrint logo appears on your printer. If not follow the instructions below:
- Go to web services setup or Network Settings or Wireless settings.
- Click on Web Services menu.
- HP ePrint button appears on your printer’s control panel.
- Touch turn on button to enable web services.
- Continue with the on screen instructions to enable ePrint.
- Update the firmware software by touching on OK button.
- Now, touch Setup button to turn on Web Services.
- Now, in your printer’s home screen go to web service settings.
- The printer’s email address will appear.
- Create a new email and attach the document to be printed.
- Send it to the printer’s email address.
The eprint setup in your envy 7640 printer is ready.