hp ojpro8210 cloud Print
- Switch on your printer.
- In the Chrome browser, sign in to Google.
- Now go to Chrome menu icon.
- Go to Settings.
- In that click Advanced Settings.
- Go to Google Cloud Print and click Manage.
- Your Printer will be detected.
You can also print a document or photo saved in your computer by the following steps.
- Go to Google.
- Touch Google Cloud Print jobs.
- Select Print and upload a file to print.
- Select a file from my computer.
- Choose a document you want to print and then press Open.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and click Print.
You can print a document from your android device by installing Cloud Print from Google Play Store. Then go to Settings – more settings – more networks. After that click printing- cloud print – Ok. And then open the document you want to print. Now, Go to menu- print – Google print- Choose your printer to print.