hp ojpro8210 ePrint Setup
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- The ePrint logo appears on your printer. If not follow the instructions below:
- Go to web services setup or Network Settings or Wireless settings.
- Click on Web Services menu.
- HP ePrint button appears on your printer’s control panel.
- Touch turn on button to enable web services.
- Continue with the on screen instructions to enable ePrint.
- Update the firmware software by touching on OK button.
- Now, touch Setup button to turn on Web Services.
- After setting up ePrint, enter your printer’s email id in the To address.
- If there is any additional email address, it must be filled in Cc column.
- The Subject column must be filled, otherwise your print job will be cancelled.
- Now, the email will open.
- Click Send to send the document or photo you want to print from your printer.
ePrint setup is possible even in computers, mobile phones, laptops, tablets by enabling ePrint in your device and connecting these devices to the printer with the same network connection.
- To print from your mobile, go to Share icon.
- Click Email app.
- Fill in the required email address and Subject.
- And send from your mobile phone.