ojpro 7740 driver install mac
- Printer has driver software available for Mac OS.
- Connect the Printer to Mac or wired or wireless network, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
Adding and removing the printer from the printer list:
- Check whether the printer displays in the Printer List.
- If not, add your printer to the list by the following steps:
- Go to the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences in it.
- Click Print and Fax.
- In the dropdown menu, in the printer list, check for the name of the printer.
- If the printer is seen, then press ( –) and the printer will be removed. To add it again, click (+) and the printer will be automatically added to the printer list.
- If the printer is not seen, then press (+) to add the printer to the printer list.
- In the print using box, select the name of your printer in the popup menu.
Installing the driver software for Mac:
- After adding the printer to the printer list, install the software by clicking on Download and Install.
- Now, update the printer software to make the system work faster.
- After each update, the computer must be restarted. So that , restart the computer.
- Now you can Print or Scan or Fax from your printer.