ojpro7740 wps setup windows
- First, decide how to Install the wireless printer connection-in CD or Download (CD may not be updated, so that downloading would be better to download the latest version of it).
- Check whether the Printer, router and the Computer are turned on.
Setup the Printer:
- Load paper in the Input tray
- Insert the ink cartridges and install the toner cartridges.
- Type your printer model, first time Printer Setup and Enter.
Connect the printer with the WPS setup:
- Connect the printer to your network with a rooter that supports Wi-Fi-Protected Setup (WPS) or connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer.
- Enter the Network name, net password and Enter.
- The wireless light is on.
Install the print driver:
- Insert the CD or DVD ROM provided in the computer.
- Connect the printer with the computer by USB cable.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Connect the cable to the system and place the printer close to the system.
- The system detects the Printer.
- If your system didn’t detect then unplug the USB cable.
- Connect it again properly.
- If again not detected, try a different USB slot.
- At once the printer is detected by the system, the Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the Setup File.
- Start the Installation wizard.
- After installation, your system is ready to print any document with the help of the printer connected to it.
- To check it, take a test print.